
Indie and electronica are probably the highest represented genres within the Norwegian music scene, but, all though rare, I now and then stumble upon something a little more experimental or shoegazy. Today, may I present to you the spectacular one-piece Burning God Little (aka Martin Hartgen), which music can be described as a mixture of electronic, shoegaze, post-punk and experimental. All though still only in the initial phase, I am very excited about the future of his music project — I absolutely think that Martin Hartgen has the potential of reaching the skies with his summer-esque music and dazing vocals. Of course, don't forget to download all his so far recorded stuff for free from his Urørt site; I'm quite certain you will like it. Oh, and I made the album art (above) since I had no official image to put up.



you made that image? that's tight, that should be his album cover. How did you get the dot effect?
ReplyDeleteBurning God Little is awesome! <3
ReplyDelete